All The Things I Had To Assemble This Holiday Season, Ranked
Thanks for the LR, CK! Ranked from easiest to biggest PITA.
- 11.Star Wars junior pinball gameLegs and batteries and done.
- 10.Soccer goal4 pieces and a net.
- 9.Pedal tractor with dumperCame pretty much already together.
- 8.10-foot Christmas treeThis would have been higher but we upgraded last year and the 4 pieces connect together without wires so other than being awkward and heavy it's pretty simple.
- 7.6-lane Hot Wheels race track12 page instruction manual with 3 anxious little kids = 😤
- 6.Angry Birds Lego setLots of little pieces.
- 5.Construction truck Lego setMore pieces but not as many small ones.
- 4.Pedal John Deere tractorCheap plastic and wouldn't go together.
- 3.Star Wars troop transport Lego setOldest did the majority but I "helped" and it took a looong time.
- 2.Pedal police carOld-timey and metal, the tires are real rubber and put off a noxious odor that I may still be high from.
- 1.Minions Mega-Blocks setLego is superior IMH in craftsmanship and, more importantly, instructions.