Dude! White Sox Turned a Ridiculous Triple Play. Please List Your Thoughts and Feelings ⚾️
Also alerted by @andersun - who needs the news/ESPN when you have TLA? 😄
- •Watch it here:
- •Read more about it here:
- •Just your average 9-3-2-6-2-5 triple play.From Baseball-Almanac.com: "Triple plays are relatively rare, since a triple play requires at least two runners already on base, no outs, a batted ball hit in a way that allows it to be fielded cleanly so that three baserunners can be put out or unusual incompetence in baserunning, and quick action from the fielders to perform."
- •(Side note - I'm not going to explain what the numbers mean, unless someone wants to LR it)
- •I 😄 when I watched the highlight the first time because:
- •1) Abreu was a carnival tagging the guy at first and then throwing home weakly from his pants.
- •2) OMG when did Prince Fielder (the runner on third) put on another 50 lbs?!?
- •Then I watched it again and got angry at the Rangers and the 3rd base coach.WTF?!?
- •How do you get 2 MLB players in a rundown after that long?!?Just embarrassing.
- •Their 3rd base coach should be demoted or fired or both.
- •Prince and Beltre should have to pay $100,000 each in Kangaroo court fines.Or Beltre can let 20 random fans rub his head for luck before the next game. His choice.
- •But it was exciting AF and I wish I'd been there.