Famous Bretts, Ranked
- 1.Brett HullSon of the great Bobby Hull, hockey HOF and NHL's 3rd all-time leading scorer. Look at that picture. My man knew how to rock a mullet, and I respect that. Won a Cup with Detroit in 2002 ✊🏼🙌🏼
- 2.George BrettIncluding him (and not Bret Michaels or Bret Hart) because it's my list. Major League HOF, synonymous with the Royals, my favorite memory of this glorious man is him loosing his sh*t after an ump threw him out for pine tar too far up his bat - Google it 😄
- 3.Brett RatnerDirected some good movies: Rush Hour franchise, Money Talks, The Family Man (underrated). Produced some good movies: The Revenant, Horrible Bosses 1/2, 21. I enjoyed his cameo on Entourage. Has used the name well.
- 4.Brett HundleyLooks like he has a bright future in the NFL, and i like the Brett diversity.
- 5.Brett RossilYeah, uh, thanks Google!!
- 6.Brett ButlerDecent comedian/actress, there are worse people I could imagine having a dudes name.
- 7.Brett FavreLook at this abomination. It's bad enough that he gets effusive praise despite his penchant for throwing horrific pics, that he won the Super Bowl and was super durable for the cursed Packers 🖕🏻 and THEN played for the Vikings 🖕🏻, that he sent dick pics to that sweetheart Jenn Sterger (😍), that I spent decades being asked if I was named after this assclown, and those awful Wrangler commercials. He wore jorts. 0/10 👎🏼👎🏼