Favorite Synth/keyboard Jams
Please suggest ones I haven't thought of heard in a while....
- •"Jump" by Van HalenIconic opening notes, instant good mood.
- •"Axel F" by Harold FaltemeyerOld school jam from Beverly Hills Cop.
- •"Señorita" by Justin TimberlakeFirst 4 notes make me want to stand up and dance until I realize the syncopation and my whiteness would make this even more embarrassing than normal.
- •"Chariots of Fire" by VangelisHaven't heard this one in a long time, but goodness.
- •"Where The Streets Have No Name" by U2Takes some time to build up, but once that Edge lick starts....... Mmmhmmm
- •"Sirius" by Alan Parsons ProjectIntro music for the Chicago Bulls, gets this Bulls fan brought up watching the Jordan dynasty all tingly.... "Aaaaaaaaaaand now, the starting lineup for YOUR Chicago Bulls!! At guard, from North, Carolina <roars of crowd rupture ear drums>"
- •"Won't Get Fooled Again" by The WhoThe instantly recognizable pulsating organ-synth kicks it off... and noodles nicely mid-song before the big screaming finish. Love it.Suggested by @bdot
- •"1999" by PrinceBig n bold from the first chord. Iconic mood elevator.Suggested by @bdot
- •"Take On Me" is an iconic keyboard synth-y masterpiece!Suggested by @jhope71
- •"When Doves Cry" - Prince