FOODS I CAN ALWAYS TASTE EVEN IF THE LAST TIME I HAD IT WAS DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS, YEARS AGO
Inspired by @Lindi - all from my childhood.
- •Pizza Hut Pepperoni Personal Pan PizzaSay that fast 3 times. BOOK IT!!! Amiright?
- •Corn Flakes (with 2 spoonfuls of sugar snuck on)Don't tell mom.
- •FROSTED Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop TartsUnfrosted is a crime against humanity. I'll eat other frosted flavors, I guess, but they're all painfully inferior.
- •Fruit Punch Kool-AidFrom the packet mixed with sugar.
- •Big League ChewYou know, so the little leaguers can learn proper mouth-tobacco procedures.
- •Bottle Caps CandyFrom the roller rink.
- •ET CerealLimited availability.
- •Mamba CandyFrom the school store in HS.
- •Dairy Queen Dipped ConeCherry first, followed by Butterscotch. Dilly bars could be substituted in a pinch.
- •Watermelon Sticks CandyHaven't seen these in years.
- •Ice Cream SandwichesFrom my Grandma's freezer.
- •Butterscotch CandiesFrom my other Grandma's coffee table crystal bowl.