Gift Cards That Don't Exist But If You Bought Me One I'd Love You Forever
Forever-ever? Forever-ever, ever.
- •2 hours of uninterrupted time to work on my car in the garage
- •Weekly house-cleaning service by an invisible entity that I don't have to interact with
- •24 hours of calorie-free food consumptionOML nom nom nom nom
- •1 hour of concall time with relevant, pertinent information that feels well worth the time and everyone leaves feeling like they wished it could have gone longer
- •2 hours of campfire time where I don't get swarmed by mosquitoesSeriously just stop!!!! 😡
- •A Follow by 5 blue-checks of my choiceWho would ❤️ and 🔁 and Comment all the time on my awesome lists #sigh
- •Daily laundry service, including folding and putting awayAgain, by an invisible entity.
- •10 hours of uninterrupted sleep in my own bed
- •A monthly iPhone exchange programWhere I get a new one with everything updated/transferred delivered to me on the 1st day of the month.
- •2 First-Class tickets on a direct flight to Fiji