Halloween Costumes We're Considering for Our Triplets (And Older Brother)
Great LR @mallofamanda, thank you!! We have (1) 6 year-old and (3) 3 year-olds, all boys. The hardest part would be convincing the oldest to play along with an idea he doesn't like....
- •Willy Wonka + 3 Oompa LoompasNo face paint 🚫
- •Shepherd + 3 SheepKind of like this. The littles walk away constantly so the oldest would literally have to corral them.
- •Gru + 3 MinionsNot my favorite but could be cute if we made the oldest Gru and had 3 little minions.
- •Cat in the Hat + Thing 1, 2, 3Cute but done.
- •Kylo Ren + 3 Storm TroopersClubhouse leader TBH.
- •M&M's bag + 3 M&M'sThis could possibly work for the littles to have a costume in their designated colors (green, blue, orange).
- •Mr. Potato Head + 3 AliensNot sure the oldest will go for Mr. Potato Head but this is one of my faves.
- •Cat + 3 blind miceTough to keep sunglasses on 3 year-olds at night.
- •Wolf + 3 little pigsI like this one but not sure we can find a wolf costume easily.
- •Feel free to weigh in in the Comments or Suggest, your opinion has just as much validity in this decision as mine does.... 😄
- •Aaand also including your wife and you !Suggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •Cookie Monster + 🍪🍪🍪Though I recognize a 6 year old may not go for CM.Suggested by @Egghead
- •Dave and the 3 chipmunks?Suggested by @marginally_amazing
- •Ash with the original 3 Pokémon choices: charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur(Or as an alternate pikachu and the original three)Suggested by @linzamauve
- •Farmer + Pig, Duck, Sheep (or other farm animals of your choosing!)We have friends with a 3 year old boy and 1 year old triplet girls, and this is what they're dressing up as. They did Buzz Lightyear and the aliens last year when the girls were babies.Suggested by @_leia_
- •Wizard of OzSuggested by @shanaz
- •Tom Petty + 3 HeartbreakersNot sure what the actual costumes would be.Suggested by @HisDudeness
- •They could be crayons of their designated colors and big brother could wear white with those colors "drawn all over him" or let big brother do what he wants and torture (I mean amuse yourself by dressing up) the Tripocalypse™ while you canSuggested by @kate81