Jerry Can Pick Me Up in Any of These Cars After He Calls and Says You Wanna Get Some Coffee?
A genius List idea from @jaidub that burned up my Monday afternoon nicely!👍
- •1993 Mustang LX 5.0 ConvertibleSpecifically 5-speed yellow, with white top + white interior. This is the last year of the Fox body style, and only 714 were made in this configuration. I graduated HS in 1994, and the 5.0 LX convertible was my dream car. I bought one in 2000, not knowing it was one of the 714, and still have it; it's not in great shape any more but seeing Jerry pull up in a cherry one would be 💯
- •1984 Ferrari 308 GTSiI watched Magnum PI with my dad, and even as a wee prepubescent lad I knew that car and that mustache were panty-droppers.
- •Kitt (from Knight Rider, kids)Who doesn't love a talking car? If Hoff isn't driving up in it, it needs to be Jerry.
- •2014 Audi RS5Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex on wheels
- •1967 Mustang Shelby GT500The Eleanor that Nic Cage's Memphis Raines had to boost at the end of "Gone In 60 Seconds" - great movie, great car.
- •1983 Volkswagen QuantumMy first car. A real POS, and very quirky - I'd be impressed if he actually found one.
- •1996 Saab 900The car Brad Garett stole. Too meta? IDGAF
- •Acura NSXHe's done commercials for this car - how has he not picked someone up in it?? I'll be the first, Jer, no problem!
- •1967 Corvette Stingray C2From Con Air. I want red though.