Just a Thought: TSA Edition
- •I have seen some ridiculous lines waiting to go through security at airports the last two days.I'm TSA pre-✔️ so my wait times were minimal but I still have sympathy for my fellow traveler.
- •There are budget cuts or whatever.Prepare to wait a few extra minutes to get through. Like, 90.
- •Is anyone looking into any kind of innovation that normal businesses would do in these types of scenarios?
- •Isn't there a way to have someone walk the line and scan tickets/IDs or something?Or maybe hire "regular" people to confirm the name on the ID matches the ticket and date is correct and scribbles a line in pen so the depressed TSA guy/gal who DGAF only has to scan the ID to check for no-fly or whatever?
- •Seems horribly inefficient and stupid TBH.
- •TSA should update their logo:¯\_(ツ)_/¯