Lessons I Learned the Hard Way 📂🌷
Thanks for the request @taner_banana, a great topic, sorry this took so long 😕
- •Happiness is found now.We're not promised tomorrow, and the past already happened. It's a struggle: sometimes daily, sometimes hourly. Obsessing too much about that thing in the future, letting my happiness be tied to it, or thinking too much about how things were or romanticizing events steals from today. I'm trying to be here, now, and find happiness where it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •When my body tells me it's time to go - it's time to GO!💩
- •You can't make someone like you.Romantically or platonically. You can influence their feelings for a while, but it can't be forced.
- •Breast milk tastes a lot different than cows milk.Even on cereal.
- •Chocolate and feces can look very similar - best to err on the side of caution.
- •Long-distance relationships are difficult to maintain.
- •Always have more diapers and wipes on hand than you think you'll need.3 am trips to the store are the WORST.
- •Your parents life experience is a valuable asset. Leverage it.This takes a while to learn.
- •I'll add more if I think of them....