Looks Married People Develop Once They Have Children ☀️📂
These evolve over time as the child or children become more aware of what their parents are saying; some mutate from similar looks during DINK life....
- •The "shut your mouth immediately"Bug eyes, pursed lips, bared teeth, fierce eyebrows. One or all of these may be evident.
- •The "How are you going to talk your way out of this one?"General bemusement, possibly with a hint of scorn for your ignorance/idiocy for saying or doing what you said or did. Evolved from interactions with In-laws and extended family at holiday gatherings.
- •The "No. NO! I WILL GUT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP IF YOU AGREE TO THIS!!!"Almost exclusively eye contact. May involve jaw clenching or slight head movement, but likely unnecessary.
- •The "I don't want to answer this, please step in"Eyebrows raised in a plea for help; may also include the mouthing of "no" or "help." Also evolved from family interactions at holidays.
- •The "I can't believe you just said/did that"Predominantly eye roll, can progress to laughter or the walk-out. Proceed with caution.
- •The "What do you think? I could go either way, it's not the worst idea in the world but want to make sure you're ok with it"Eyebrows raised, possible slight head cock or shoulder shrug.
- •The "Don't look at me, I'm going to laugh at what our child/children just said/did, even though I shouldn't"Eyes closed, covering the mouth. May evolve into the walk-out.
- •The "Sex later?"😄 LOL just kidding, we all know there's no such thing after children. 😄