My Television Dream Office™
- •Chandler Bing - FriendsSpecifically young, neurotic, smoker Chandler. His caustic sarcasm and jaded view on work life would mesh well with my own, and we'd be quick on the WEENUS jokes and coworker-bashing. Core team member.
- •Jeff Bingham - Rules of EngagementJust because he's in my Mantourage™ doesn't mean we can't work together.
- •David Brent - The Office (U.K.)We need a boss to loathe, and it's easy to do with DB - the difference between him and Michael Scott is that Michael Scott *actually* cares about his employees despite his self-centeredness, whereas DB is pretty much just a straight obtuse selfish prick.
- •Jim Halpert - The Office (U.S.)I mean who wouldn't want to work with Jim?!? He's funny, smart, would talk sports, goof around, pull pranks, and be awesome and fun. This is a no-brainer pick.
- •Jenny Miller - Ground FloorShe is working class and would be able to hang with the guys and bust balls. Also 😍