My Top Ten Favorite Movies And What I Think These Choices Say About Me
Not ranked. Thanks for the LR @lexie_elyse !
- •AnchormanI love Will Ferrell and good dry humor.
- •BraveheartI love a good battle for freedom, and pre-nutjob Mel Gibson.
- •The IslandI like a good story that makes me think.
- •The MatrixThis movie was next-level mind-blowing when I saw it, both the effects/action and twist. I love movies that I can't predict (which is rare).
- •Tommy BoyI love Chris Farley/David Spade and quotable movies.
- •GoodfellasI like gangster movies.
- •Dumb & DumberI am very high-brow.
- •The Other GuysI like Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlburg, and buddy cop comedies. Bonus: Eva Mendes 😍
- •The SandlotI like ⚾️ movies and this as good a family-friendly one as you'll find.
- •Dances With WolvesI like Costner and this was one of my first favorite epics.