Parenting vs. GSD©
Parenting vs. GSD© (Getting 💩 Done). Trigger warning, I guess. Mostly for me list, could disappear soon.
- •This time of the year is the worst - from Thanksgiving to Christmas.So, soooooooooooooo much has to get done.
- •It's hard enough to end a day feeling like you were able to give your kids enough time and your spouse enough time and your job enough time......Notice I didn't put "yourself enough time" in there.
- •"Daddy can you read me a book? Daddy can you build Lego's with me?""Daddy can I have a drink? Daddy can I have lunch now? Daddy watch this! Daddy are you listening?" Gah.
- •During most of the year, keeping the ratio of Parenting to GSD© balanced is variable day-to-day but doable.This month? Impossible. Not enough hours in the day.
- •The payoff is (hopefully) coming. Christmas morning can make it all feel worth it.Right? Right?!??!
- •Soon. It's almost here.