Single Dad Weekend, By The Numbers
My wife was in Cleveland for a focused study class for her PA licensing exam from Thursday - Sunday. I had the bridge of our ship - (3) 3.5 year-old boys, (1) 6.5 year-old boy. Grandparents pitched in some, before you award me any medals.
- •Meals consisting primarily of pizza: 3#Don'tJudge
- •Diapers changed: ~45
- •Bloody noses: 2
- •ISR swim classes attended: 1
- •Average number of consecutive hours slept per night: ~3.25
- •Average beers consumed after bedtime: 3
- •Band-Aids applied: 4
- •Fights mediated: Infinity
- •Basketball practices attended: 1
- •Average number of boys in my bed when awakened: ~2.175
- •Number of Legos stepped on while barefoot: 3
- •Movies watched: 1The Peanuts Movie, right now whilst I list this.