Some Excuses For Not Attending The Party - Through History 📂🍂
Inspired by B.J. Novak and this list: Paperless Post Replies That Have Never Once Led To The Person Attending The Party
- •I can't walk that far without being attacked and/or eaten.
- •I have to stockpile provisions for the winter.
- •I must tend the fire, lest it go out.
- •My boots are being cobbled.
- •My horse threw a shoe.
- •This butter isn't going to churn itself.
- •My wagon wheel broke a spoke.
- •I've got to get up early to milk the cows.
- •My car has no gas and there's an embargo.
- •My answering machine ate the tape that must have had the invitation message on it.
- •My car overheated.
- •I've got a bunch of tapes to return or else I'll get a fine.
- •I never got the invite in the mail.
- •I never saw the invitation in my email.
- •Mapquest took me to the wrong address.
- •I haven't been getting my texts.