That Which Brings Me Great Joy..
Great request!!! I'm a fairly simple guy, few things being me down, these are the things that I (currently) get great joy from...
- •My sons giggles when I tickle them. 😄It makes my ❤️ sing and feel like it's going to explode with joy.
- •Good music 🎶My mood is easily bumped up 2 notches on the joy-meter when a good, upbeat song that I ❤️ comes on and I can crank it up.
- •Being on the water. 🏄🏻🎣🚣🏻🚤🏖Is it summer yet? 😕
- •Driving with nowhere to be. 🛣This doesn't happen much anymore, but putting the top down (or opening the sunroof) on a nice day and just cruising around..... *sigh*
- •Being on the slopes. ⛷At the top, in the quiet of falling snow, getting ready for first tracks down the mountain on fresh pow or corduroy...❤️❤️
- •Seeing my List App feed fill up with Lists I've Requested. 📄Right Jess? It's a rush!!
- •Being on the golf course. 🏌☀️, 75 degrees, a good buddy, a 🍺, and I'm 👌🏼
- •A good sunrise. 🌅Duh. 😄 I never used to like mornings, but after 6 years straight of being up for 99% of them, the alternative is a real bummer. So I try and ☕️ and 🙂 and if it's a good one 📸
- •A really good LOL. 😂Good comedy. A funny List. An episode (or even just remembering a scene) of Seinfeld. Something my wife or kids say. Finding a reason to laugh keeps me going and is a constant search.
- •Reading/learning about something new. 📖I have to keep learning, even if it's just one thing each day. Getting on a plane with a new book or article is ❤️ for me.
- •Seeing a new movie with a plot that surprises/entertains me. 🎬Very rare. Most stuff is formulaic and predictable, although I'll admit I have seen too many (and have a cursed ability to remember waaaay too much).
- •Seeing my kids grow up before my eyes. 😊It goes by so fast, but when I pull back from the daily grind and see where they are and look back at where we've been..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️