Things I Always Overestimate 📂🌷
And then overbuy.
- •CakeFor birthdays, etc. A sheet cake never looks big enough for some reason and then we end up with 15 pieces left over.....
- •Chips (in relation to dip)3 extra bags of chips, right here.
- •DonutsWho can't eat 3 donuts in one sitting?! Come on Alice WORK WITH ME HERE!! "Hey guys there's like 2 dozen donuts in the break room..."
- •BananasAt least the old ones can be used as banana bread. What's that? You have to have time to bake and get them before the fruit flies create a civilization and have 2 generations of children? Oh. 🗑
- •Amount of books I will read on vacationI bring 7+, but maybe read 3?Suggested by @maggzerts
- •The amount of cheese to put on something.Oh wait. That's IMPOSSIBLESuggested by @jennifergster
- •How much pasta to makeOr I underestimate. I really just have no clue how much pasta is the appropriate amount.Suggested by @ramivaa
- •Finger rolls. There's always so much other stuff, too!Suggested by @reconditioner
- •How soon I'll draw a U to go with the Q on my Scrabble rack.I expect 2 or 3 turns. It takes 9 if ever.Suggested by @andersun
- •How many wins the Angels will have in a given season.I always bet the over, I rarely collect at seasons end.Suggested by @HisDudeness
- •How early I need to leave for the airportI assume traffic and security means I should leave like 3 hours in advance of a domestic flight... then I chill at the gate for like 2 hours.Suggested by @hermionegranger
- •How hungry I am before ordering at a restaurant? I. want. it. all.Suggested by @eliane