Things You Can Do on the Lake Pictured in My Sunrise Photographs
Some of you participate in my DayLister™ and sunrise threads, I like taking sunrise pictures (see here: Good Morning - Some Recent Random Sunrise Pics on My Phone ). It's a 60 acre man-made lake.
- •LoungeSquare cuts off my oldest, who is sitting to the left 😕
- •SwimThe kids love jumping off the dock...
- •FishThat's my FIL with a 44-inch Northern Pike he caught from shore. Bass are awesome, peak season I can catch 19-25 inchers every cast. Blue Gills are too abundant IMO....
- •SurfVery popular on our lake - I'm learning but am happy to drive you....
- •SeadooWe sold ours last summer - the lake across the street doesn't allow them.
- •WaterskiNot me, bad knees. I do my Skiing on snow, but I'd be happy to pull you.
- •TubeAlso not me, but I'll be happy to drag you around in circles for hours.
- •PaddleboardWe have one and I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ going around the lake.
- •KayakMe and my oldest last summer
- •Ice fishingI don't but my neighbors do.
- •Ice skating/HockeyNeighbor has a party every February, I'm looking forward to playing with my boys.
- •SnowmobilingNot me but folks do drive through/around.