Times When I Knew I Crossed A Line
Thanks for the LR, @marymurphy ! 😊
- •The time I told a woman I was a Marine Biologist and had to save a beached whale.
- •The time I built a hutch under my desk so I could nap.
- •The time I had sex on the desk in my office.
- •The time I tried to pass off a cashmere sweater with a red dot to multiple women.
- •The time I tried to beat Lloyd Braun selling computers in my fathers garage in Queens.
- •The time I tried to convince my employer I was handicapped.
- •The time I let Kramer talk me in to suggestive photos to seduce the photoshop chick.
- •The time I lied and said I was close to getting a job as a latex salesman to extend unemployment benefits.
- •When I tried to photo shop myself out of my boss' Xmas family picture
- •When I wouldn't spring for pricier wedding invites.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •The time I wrestled this boy who is handicapped and lives in a bubble
- •The time I walked in on my best friends girlfriend while she was changing- just to get her back.
- •The time I had the Yankees players switch to cotton uniforms
- •Everyday, really.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •The time I ate an eclair from the trash.Jerry says "You, my friend, have crossed the line that divides man and bum. You are now a bum."Suggested by @jaidub
- •The time I pretended to be from out of town to date this girl.Didn't end well.Suggested by @kiraandlulu
- •When I ran from a kids birthday party because the room caught on fireSuggested by @MatthewAlmont