Top 10 Adele Songs, Ranked 📂🌷
Spring cleaning yo. All the feels musically in here.
- 10.All I AskAdele and a piano is what I imagine heaven sounds like.
- 9.Set Fire To The RainNonsense? Yup. Powerful? Yup.
- 8.Love In The DarkDark. Emotional. Feels.
- 7.When We Were Young"Let me photograph you in this light in case it's the last time that we might be exactly like we were before we realized...." no it's just, I got something in my eye I'll be right back...
- 6.Rumour Has ItSassy, feels revengeful, strong background and hook.
- 5.Water Under The BridgeIs this a power ballad? I dig the hook, what can I say. A rare Adele jam that makes me feel somewhat... up.
- 4.Rolling In The DeepThe first time I heard her voice and it was "Who is *THIS*??"
- 3.RemedyAgain: angel voice + piano = 💯
- 2.HelloSo strong. SOOOO strong. I still get goosebumps hearing it. I listened to this song on repeat about 12 times the day I downloaded it.
- 1.Make You Feel My Love (Live)Technically a cover, IDGAF this song is beautiful and haunting in the throes of Queen Adele's angelic pipes. I'd pay so much 💰💰💰💰 to sit in a room and listen to her sing ANY.THING. accompanied by a piano. Imagine a Billy Joel and Adele Crossroads. 😳💥