Top 10 Star Wars Storm Trooper Uniforms, Ranked
Ranked based on how imposing they are, as well as a little nostalgia. Limited to Episodes 1-6 and Rogue One. #MayThe4thBeWithYou
- •Imperial Death Trooper (Rogue One)These guys didn't get quite the imposing material/action they probably could have, but the uniform is just cool AF. Imposing all black, with the green dots....
- •First Order Storm Trooper (Force Awakens)Just a fantastic redesign, with gaps and pieces that look realistically functional and able to move in. The helmet is 💯.
- •First Order Flame Trooper (Force Awakens)This guy looks badass and not to be F'd with.
- •Imperial Storm Trooper (Episodes 4/5/6/Rogue One)The classic/original, it never looked like they could move. The eyes are imposing, but the mouth looks like they have bucked teeth (or is it "buck teeth?").
- •Imperial Scout Trooper (Episode 6)I like the leg holster and the visor, and memories of the speeder race on Endor (little Brett in theater was 😳😍) factor here.
- •Imperial Sand Trooper (Episode 4, Force Awakens)Dirt and gritty, I like the shoulder accouterments.
- •First Order Tie Pilot (Force Awakens)The all-black is intimidating. Not a drastic change from the original movies, so I chose the Force Awakens version to represent.
- •Imperial Shore Trooper (Rogue One)Beyond all the colors, I'm getting a dog-ish vibe from the helmet.
- •Imperial Snow Trooper (Episode 5)I think it's the nebulous face mask and almost sad eyes, there's nothing intimidating here.
- •First Order Snow Trooper (Force Awakens)There's too much going on here with the weird helmet and the draped skirt thingie and the tiny eye slit.