Top 5 Favourite (Retired) Ballparks, Ranked
Nod to @andersun for his spin on this.... #OldGuys
- •Chicago StadiumOnly saw one game there, but the intros for the Bulls was the loudest thing I've ever experienced.
- •Soldier Field (v2)Never got to see a game here live before it was renovated, but I have so many memories seeing games there.
- •Comisky Park (1)Went to 2 games here before Comisky Park 2 (I'll never call it US Cellular), where my love of the White Sox began.
- •Tiger StadiumSpent a season watching games with 2 buddies the year before Comerica opened, they were awful but the stadium and experience were 👌🏼
- •Notre Dame Stadium (original and v2)Watched a ton of games here (Best and Worst Games I've Seen at Notre Dame Stadium), the current (v2) is being majorly updated. Not super-excited about it TBH.