Top 5 Movie Halves
Some movies really lose my attention after a certain point. Here are my favorite half (or so) of movies, that I'll watch and then turn off after the good stuff.
- •1st half of Wedding CrashersDon't need the guys to get the girls and settle down and blah blah blah (although the Will Ferrell meatloaf/funeral stuff is good).
- •1st half of Full Metal JacketOnce the boot camp ends, so does this movie.
- •1st half of Knocked UpDon't get your life right and redeem yourself and get back with your baby momma, keep living in that grown men daycare of a house and smoke weed and try and create Mr. Skin .com.
- •1st half of ElfDon't really care if he reconciles with his a-hole dad or nails blonde Katy Perry or WTF Central Park horse vigilante cops?
- •1st half of Fight ClubNot really interested in the "activism" component - just show how they get to the club and fight each other 👊🏼