Unpopular Opinion - Cake Is Not Inherently "Good" Just Because It Is Cake
Yeah. I said it.
- •Probably because it is a rarity that we have cake - birthdays, weddings, special occasions.
- •But having a piece of cake does not require one to say "this is good cake."
- •Here, have some cake, it's so good.
- •Maybe it's not. Maybe it's terrible cake.
- •There are mediocre cakes. There are terrible cakes.Not all cakes are good. I'm talking to you, fruitcake.
- •And don't even get me started on cake by the ocean - literal or figurative.It's sandy, and it's gross.
- •Carry on.