🎶 What I Love About Music 🎶
Great LR @nathanveshecco - glad you're "back!"
- •How a song can alter my mood for those 3-4 minutes (and sometimes longer)
- •How I can hear a song hundreds of times and still pick out something I hadn't noticed before
- •How it can alter any movie/TV sceneMost people don't realize how affected they are by this
- •How it can be a raw and emotional form of expression that would be socially unacceptable in most other mediumsSame with comedy
- •How it can change my golf gameNot kidding. The last music I hear will be in my head, so if it's too fast my swing is jacked. And I can't play with music on the cart/bag, for the same reason....
- •How it can give a snippet of personality to a baseball players at-batWalk-up music choice is an underrated factor. I spend way too much time thinking about it hypothetically when watching live baseball
- •How it can be an amazing communal experience
- •How infinite it is, despite the limitations of our language
- •How it can trigger memories (good and bad)
- •How timeless and immortal some music can be
- •How completely and totally unable I am to make itBut I am able to consume and enjoy it, regardless