5 Reasons why Americans shouldn't move to Canada after the election doesn't go your way...
I know that quite a few of you have "Googled" How to Move to Canada, but here are 5 reasons you shouldn't.
- 1.The Metric System. You guys tried this once and it failed miserably. No, it's not a 100 miles per hour but 100 kilometers an hour.
- 2.Our money is colored (and we spell colour with a u). It can be confusing to you people who only have that off-green shade going on.
- 3.Guns. We gave them here, but are not in love with them. If you don't hunt or skeet shoot, you don't need them.
- 4.No fear of everything! Up here we aren't constantly bombarded with what we should be afraid of. Terrorists, mass-shootings, food, toys.... And whatever else media and certain political parties are spewing. So we tend to remain on the positive side of things.
- 5.No Melting Pot here. We believe in Multiculturalism. Every race, religion, sex and nationality is viewed as interesting and unique. Sure we've got douche bags here, but they kind of keep to themselves and only pop up occasionally with the rest of us laughing at them.