Words My Friends Would Use To Describe Me
So I am lucky enough to have friends that actually tell me what they think of me here is what they have said.
- •"Asshole? I think you're kind of nice"Thanks to a teammate
- •PersistantOn his return from South Africa, my friend Pat gave a close group of friends necklaces with symbols on them. I got persistant. Erik got feminimity.
- •Rough around the edges but genuinely goodHonesty without kindness is blunt Kindness without honesty is a lie. I need to work on the former sometimes. I also used to swear and push the limit of what's "appropriate"
- •The most genuine guy I knowThis one was the other day and out of the blue from the friend I've know the longest in my life. It was one of the nicest things I've been told.
- •Always there when neededBecause when my friends need me I will be there