Already on li.st? Open in app.
September 5, 2016. Dosage: zonked
- •I talked with an eighty year old man today
- •He said that he still thought of September as the start of a new yearbecause of school, all those years ago
- •I liked that.
September 3. Dosage: mild.
- •I was cleaning up some old boxes, and I came across some stuff from when I was about thirteen.
- •It brought a certain feeling back, that exciting feeling I had back then of not knowing which direction I would go in life, of a million possibilities.The world was so big it was overwhelming.
- •Feeling that again after so many years was intensely powerful — there were moments I almost sort of had to catch my breath.
Dosage: average. July 30.
- •A hot, humid summer's day.
- •Frequent inhabitant of vacations, that one logy, lazy day where you let your plans slip
- •For entirety specious reasons
Dosage: average. July 24, 2016
- •A beautiful weekend
- •Everything in harmony — both work and play
- •Maybe seems special because I didn't have to go anywhere.
July 16, 2016. Dosage: average.
- •I've been feeling sickly and muddleheaded
- •But getting by
- •Am I ill? Too much on my phone? Or is it just that the everyday world is dragging me down?
July 4, 2016. Dosage: average.
- •Sometimes I'll meet a woman and be completely knocked out
- •A little dazed and confused in the wake of it
- •Something beyond "oh, she's good-looking"
July 2, 2016. Dosage: perfect.
- •I hit a plateau: that's the positive spin to put on it.
- •I was in a period of growth, but then the growth stalled.
- •Like 1993: dry, empty, stagnating. No inspiration.In the wrong place.