July 2, 2016. Dosage: perfect.
- •I hit a plateau: that's the positive spin to put on it.
- •I was in a period of growth, but then the growth stalled.
- •Like 1993: dry, empty, stagnating. No inspiration.In the wrong place.
- •And this plateau is treacherous and painful to be on.
- •I'm seeing through past illusions, but what I see fills me with dissatisfaction and remorse.
- •I obsess morbidly on my age and isolation.
- •I wonder if it's time for a new inwardness, a retreat within.
- •A trip to the inner well.
- •Which is a dream, of sorts.
- •But I need a dream.
- •To be child-like and withdraw from the world
- •To commune with the dead
- •To run for mayor in a nowhere town
- •And be extraordinary.