September 5, 2016. Dosage: zonked
- •I talked with an eighty year old man today
- •He said that he still thought of September as the start of a new yearbecause of school, all those years ago
- •I liked that.
- •I'm outside
- •It is weather for rambling and cigars
- •And frying the fat.
- •Native American spirits are in the leaves
- •Blowing hoo hooo
- •The mind sharpens with the cold, he says
- •We become cunning and foxy
- •And return to the hearth
- •He is my friend, just so long as I am cool with the animals and the treesHe's too old to hold a grudge
- •He is a grandfather
- •Grandfather is as tall as a tree
- •And he whispers hoo hoo