Already on li.st? Open in app.
Would still prefer my animal to be off doing its own thing in nature and to just meet up occasionally for a catchup
- •TurtleOkay so not super exotic but this feels like the most practical for me to actually own
- •Komodo DragonFavourite animal hands down.
- •UnicornIf I live in a world where someone in a 4th story apartment should own an exotic animal why not a unicorn?
- •SlothNetflix binge with my sloth seems pretty awesome
Some have more guilt than others (here's looking at you reality TV)
- •The VoiceIt is not just how often I have cried watching this show it is how hard I blubber that makes this a guilty pleasure
- •The Iron ChefWhether it is the U.S. or Japanese version it is gold.
- •Books clearly targeting teenagersLooking at twilight, the hunger games, divergent ... Even when I think there stories are sometimes derivative and poorly written I cannot stop the addiction
Sometimes you just cannot stop yourself from enjoying a classic
- •The Shawshank RedemptionWhen the warden is in the cell and throws the rock through the poster #shankingawesome
- •ArmageddonThe appearance of the 2nd armadillo when all hope looked lost #moviemagic
- •StarTrekJJ pulled out the magic and from beginning to end it is a reimagined masterpiece