Reasons I cry on trains
it's a habit I developed very early on in life. it's therapeutic, anonymous & I recommend you try it.
- •I'm so, so, so, so tired.I've been commuting by public transit since I was 16. Every late night or obscenely early morning I've had has been on the train.
- •Someone tried to beat me up.And no one helped! Why doesn't anyone ever help!?
- •I'm lostI've easily spent ten thousand hours getting lost on public transit. Officially an expert now.
- •I don't want to go on another tinder date.Please break down. Please break down. Please please please.
- •A street mime just scared me so much that I had to get on another train and I have no idea where I'm going.This has happened twice.
- •My tinder date went really badly.
- •My phone is dead, I didn't bring a book and I'm kind of just bored.