Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I have a magic watch, and it tells me that you don't have any underwear on... oh, you do? It must be 15 minutes fast then
- •Excuse me, but do you have a twin sister? No? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world.
- •If I asked you to come back to my place would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?
I'll be staying on the Lower East Side, here till Sunday. What should I do? I like to leave my vacations open to change
- •Coffee with a friend at Intelligentsia
- •Walk the High Line
- •Lunch at the Breslin Bar
- •Samsung NX300 Digital Camera
- •Gucci Eyeglasses
- •Lenovo Laptop
These conclusions are based only on the last 24 hours I've spent in your wonderful city, and could very well be very wrong, but some things I've noticed...
- •People in Toronto walk fast, really fastI thought I was a fast walker, until I got my heel stepped on by a business man at 9am. People from San Francisco, if you think that walking and texting shit will fly here, think again.
- •Coats, coats everywhereIn one day I've managed to see every style of coat imaginable. Burlington Coat Factory should move here and change their name to Toronto Coat Factory, they'd sell a ton of coats.
- •Everyone drives a nice carYou think your BMW is cool bro? Think again. Grandma drives her M3 to the Loblaws. I saw just about as many Aston Martins and Bentlys as I would on Rodeo Drive.
Inspired by @libby92 and her post. A toast I gave at my brother's wedding a few years ago.
- •I’m not too good at toasts…I do know milk, cinnamon, eggs, and syrup… that's a French toast. Kidding, kidding.
- •(Pull out card from jacket pocket)Kelly, you are so lucky to have a man like my brother. He is one of the smartest, most caring, handsome, and….umm…Blake I can’t read your handwriting here. (Point to card)
- •In all honesty, Blake is all of those things and more. The way he handles life is magic. I’m sure a lot of you have witnessed this.As a matter of fact he even preformed a great magic trick at Ian and Allison’s (another brother and his wife) wedding last year, but I’m no good at magic tricks…
The westcoast restaurant of Chef Thomas Keller. It has been named “Best Restaurant in the World” in 2003 and 2004. Since 2006, it has been awarded three stars in the Michelin Guide to San Francisco, and was called “the best restaurant in the world, period” by Anthony Bourdain. It’s a quaint, nondescript stone building in Yountville, CA.
- •At precisely 7:30 we were seated.
Help me out here. I'll be in Dallas next Tuesday from 2pm to 7pm on a layover. Is there somewhere I must eat or see?
- •They have a train that connects you to all terminals.Terminal A and D are new and have the best food options like Twisted Root, Salt lick,Pappisitos, Pappadeaux, Gas Monkey Bar and Grill, 3 forks which are all Popular dallas restaurantsSuggested by @aus10
This will be updated periodically as new slang emerges. Hopefully @olive & @stars will enjoy my list 💸💰
- •Bands (or Knots)
- •Cheddar (or Cheese)