BETTER QUESTIONS TO ASK THAN "SO, WHAT DO YOU DO?"
Inspired by @Evie and her list WHY THE SECOND QUESTION YOU ASK STRANGERS SHOULDN'T BE 'WHAT DO YOU DO?' here are some thoughtful questions to help you learn more about the people you meet.
- •What do you like to do for fun?
- •Have you read any good books lately?
- •What do you want to be known for?
- •What are you most passionate about?
- •What's the best thing that happened to you this week?
- •What in your life are you most looking forward to?
- •Have you traveled anywhere recently?
- •What's your guilty pleasure?
- •What habit or improvement are you working on?
- •What can always cheer you up?
- •What cause are you most passionate about?
- •What's the most interesting thing you've learned recently?
- •Who in the world would you most like to share a meal with?