INFLUENTIAL WOMEN I'M CONSIDERING NAMING MY CAT AFTER
Guys, I'm getting a cat! ✨🐱✨
- •MinervaMcGonagall, who frequently turns into a cat. Also the Roman goddess of wisdom, I guess.
- •MashaFrom The Seagull. This is especially apt if I adopt a black cat because Masha has my favorite emo line in all of theater: Someone asks her why she always wears black and she says, "Because I am in mourning for my life." Then, being a Chekhov character, she downs some vodka.
- •PhryneFisher. Of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.
- •HildyThe lady cabbie from On The Town.
- •LyraFrom The Golden Compass.
- •PantalaimonAlso from The Golden Compass. Not a woman, but an actual animal (/daemon). Bonus: Nickname Pants.