SIGNS OF INNER EVIL IN A HALLMARK MOVIE, OR: I'M HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Hallmark movies do not deal in moral grey areas, making them perfect for the holidays, which do.
- •Being in finance/banking
- •Disliking cats or dogs
- •Disliking children
- •Wearing your hair pulled back in a severe bun, with no wispy face-framing tendrilsBonus if you are second in command and drunk on power
- •Snapping your fingers at servants/serversProbably also a sign of inner evil in real life.
- •Coming from moneyCan be overcome by ostentatious humility or being actual royalty
- •Having an Ivy League degreeSee above
- •Being fashionably dressed and also a woman
- •Being a model and also a woman
- •Wearing "too much" makeup or no makeup at all (and also being a woman)
- •Suffering from an apparent inability to smile and/or feel joyPretty sure the editors are told to scour the footage for any latent likeability/humanity that the actors failed to stamp out in their performances.