THE PLAN FOR THE NEXT PHASE OF MY LIFE
I made this list in 2010—my senior year of high school—and it reflects some of my weird life goals at that point (this is an excerpt)
- •Learn to sew even though I HATE ITSpoiler alert, past self: This was never realized.
- •Play water poloWhy, 17-year-old Becca??
- •Buy an entire meal solely with coins
- •Learn to moonwalk
- •Go to DollywoodI don't understand anything about this one.
- •Learn to ride a unicycle
- •Live in NYCCool, I actually did this one.
- •Learn how to parallel park
- •Get a southern accentI don't understand this one at all. I also liked southern music at that point?? Oof.
- •Make up a word
- •Put dice on my mirrorPerhaps this was inspired by my love for "The Fresh Prince" theme song?
- •To catch a fish and eat it over a freaking fire
- •Meet Adam Young from Owl City
- •Understand how cricket works
- •Dress artsyWrong again.