Best Parts of "The Holiday"
The Kate Winslet/Cameron Diaz one. Sorry, Queen Latifah.
- •When Cameron Diaz's tragic backstory is that she can't cry.
- •When Cameron Diaz's other tragic backstory is that she has esophageal spasms.
- •When John Krasinski and Kathryn Hahn show up for one scene and it's the BEST scene.
- •When Kate Winslet spends the entire movie giggling with Jack Black and it's really nice to see her laughing instead of like trying to jump off a boat or forgetting that Jim Carrey exists.
- •When Kate Winslet spends the rest of the movie getting aggressively close to Cameron Diaz's neighbors in a way that would be creepy if she weren't Kate Winslet.
- •When Jude Law puts on glasses.
- •When Jude Law doesn't have sex with drunk unconscious Cameron Diaz and she thanks him for it because these are the times we live in.
- •When Jack Black tells Kate Winslet he used "only the good notes" for her theme and you suddenly find Jack Black attractive.
- •When Jude Law's kids sadly say that they "never have girls over," despite the fact that their Aunt Kate Winslet is OBVIOUSLY A GIRL.
- •When Cameron Diaz super hits it off with Jude Law's kids and you can just picture them as a little family.
- •When Cameron Diaz runs back to Jude Law and they're both crying.
- •When Kate Winslet escorts Arthur into the WGA event and it's actually really goddamn sweet.
- •When Jack Black casually asks Kate Winslet if she has plans for New Year's and it's actually really goddamn sweet.
- •When everyone dances together on New Year's and it's actually really goddamn sweet.
- •FINE I GUESS I LOVE THIS MOVIE.