Best Poster Slogans I Saw At The Women's March
I went to the one in my hometown, Lansing MI, and it was lovely and affirming and pretty much exactly what I needed.
- •I don't want to burn my bra again, but I will if I have to.Carried by an older lady in a Nasty Woman t-shirt. Yas queen!
- •It's ClitFeaturing a flame, natch.
- •Knope/Granger 2020I considered stalking this person.
- •This is the best sign. My sign is terrific. Everyone says so.Will not lie, the ones specifically calling him out made me extra happy.
- •Dumbledore would neverIndeed.
- •Kids can't bear DeVosThis chick was wearing an actual bear costume and it was spectacular.
- •I've seen better cabinets at IkeaSuch a sick burn.
- •A woman's place is in the resistanceWith Princess Leia, of course. I saw this floating around online and was so happy people actually used it.
- •What Meryl SaidI mean, that whole genius speech would have been pretty hard to fit on a poster.
- •And the piece de resistanceHad to get an actual pic of this one, it was too good.