Fictional Men I Am Attracted To (TV Edition)
Started as fictional men in general but alas, there were too many.
- •Killian Jones, Once Upon a TimeThe jacket. The hook. The general swarthiness. A bad boy you can still take home to your mother.
- •Klaus Michaelson, The OriginalsDem lips. A bad boy you can't take home to your mother because he would probably kill her.
- •Denny Duquette, Grey's Anatomy/Jason Crouse, The Good WifeThese are two completely different characters but they are somehow equally appealing to me?? So I guess just Jeffrey Dean Morgan? Not as Negan, though.
- •Finn Polmar, The Good WifeThe glasses do it for me. God bless TGW's costumer. Also, this gif looks unintentionally sexual, sorrynotsorry.
- •Ben Wyatt, Parks and RecWe'd talk about Harry Potter for hours and then he'd make mac 'n' cheese pizza.
- •Chuck Bartowski, ChuckWe'd talk about music for hours and then go on a super cool spy mission.
- •Daniel Sousa, Agent CarterSupportive and kind and wonderfully incapable of being emasculated. Have I mentioned that I miss Agent Carter? I miss Agent Carter.
- •Greg Serrano, Crazy Ex-GirlfriendThe kind of hapless romantic I can get behind. This list has a lot of hapless romantics, actually. I'VE FOUND MY TYPE EVERYBODY.