Things I Did This Week Because Fall is "Right Around the Corner"
Pretending seasons exist is the Michigander's noblest and most fruitless pursuit.
- •Started drinking tea againPapaya, red velvet, watermelon lime, and apple cinnamon. And yes, 2-3 of those should really not be teas.
- •Cruised Walmart for autumnal scents for my wax melterFound one called pecan pumpkin cake and good lord is it amazing. They already have an entire fall section, so I'm clearly not alone in this, o.k.?
- •Dyed my hair a darker, kinda reddish blondeWho knows if the red will stay in, but it looks very fall-ish now.
- •Discussed apple picking at least once daily with mi familiaSpecifically, when honeycrisps will be available and that we should each get a pumpkin AND an apple donut.
- •Pondered a purchase of Pumpkin Spice Nutri-Grain barsWhy yes, I AM that obnoxious person who must try literally every PS product available.
- •Reminded my dog that he'll be playing the Max to my Grinch this HalloweenHe did not look thrilled. Last year he was Captain America, so I guess playing his own species is a bit of a letdown...