Things In My Kitchen Right Now
I live with my sister, and we're ridiculously into a good sale. Broke 20-somethings stock UP, baby.
- •8 bunches of bananas29 cents/lb, how could we not?
- •15 bags of coffeeThis is all me. I live in fear of the coffee-pocolypse.
- •7 bottles of creamerAlso mostly me.
- •6 tubs of hummusWe are to hummus what Leslie Knope is to waffles. Please do not give me my yearly total, J.J.
- •A bushel of applesIn our defense, it seemed dumb to go to an orchard and pick half of one.
- •23 kinds of teaApproximately. My love of hot beverages runs deep.
- •10 jars of natural peanut butterWe're both obsessed with natural pb. Come to think of it, we have many foods that meet the Leslie Knope waffle standard.
- •20 slices of frozen pizzaPSA: Leftover Domino's or whatever your mom orders when you go for dinner can be frozen to make a sucky day a PIZZA day.
- •Have I mentioned that we love food? We love food.