Things That Make Me Irrationally Happy
I'm very good at being happy. It seems like a weird thing to brag about, but I truly believe it's a skill. I'm a big proponent of experiencing whatever you love as often as you can. Especially now.
- •My dog BeasleyLoves Netflix and snuggling, doesn't ask to share my snacks. Great boyfriend substitute.
- •Social mediaI'm pretty solidly an introvert, so interacting with people from the comfort of my couch is really a dream come true.
- •AvacadosI am OBSESSED with avacados, but they're only sporadically well-priced in MI. Have been known to buy tons when they're on sale.
- •Going to HorrocksBasically a giant indoor farmer's market. Has awesome produce and free specialty coffee. The latter combines my two greatest loves: caffeine and free stuff.
- •My wax melterI love scented candles too, but this distributes scents a little better and works as a super cute lamp while doing so.
- •Drinking coffee in bedThe best and really only way to ease into my day.
- •Finishing a piece of writingNothing more satisfying than hitting send or post now on something I'm finally proud of.
- •TV couplesI blame Donna and Josh, Castle and Beckett, and Luke and Lorelai for my unrealistic relationship banter expectations.