Things You Can Do Instead Of That Thing You Don't Want To Do
I call this productive procrastination, and I do it A LOT.
- •Rearrange your roomOr the stuff on your walls, which I did this weekend.
- •Make an elaborate mealTonight, lentil meatballs, breadsticks, and semi-homemade pasta sauce.
- •Clean your entire houseThis is maybe why my house is always obsessively tidy.
- •Work outAll of my best work outs happen when there's something I want to do even less.
- •Watch The BachelorThe productive component is slowing going out the window.