TV's Best Platonic Friendships
Give me all of the support and mutual respect with none of the sexual tension.
- •Leslie and Ron, Parks and RecA friendship based on that great uniter: breakfast food. I still can't hear "Buddy" without getting emotional.
- •C.J. and Toby, The West WingThere were a ton of great friendships on this show, but I love how quickly these two could tell when something was wrong with the other.
- •Peggy and Jarvis, Agent CarterI'm still so impressed that their banter never got flirtatious in any way. His investment in her love life was adorable. #BringBackAgentCarter
- •Meredith and Alex, Grey's AnatomyOne of Grey's biggest victories is that these two haven't slept together. Though I wouldn't put it past Shonda to do it just when we think it's safe.
- •Sarah and Casey, ChuckChuck was suuuch a great show, and I love how their relationship deepened as the series went on. The scene where he sees her in her wedding dress is so dang sweet.