PIZZA BY THE PIE, NYC
These are just the ones I hit on a regular basis. I know there are tons more and can't wait to get suggestions.
- •Sal's in Carroll GardensA perfect plain cheese and a super garlicky margherita if you're fancy. Crispy crust either way.
- •Franny's in Park SlopeHeaven
- •Arturo's on Houston StreetAmbience boosted by live jazz piano and amateur paintings by Arturo himself. Coal oven pizzas with the sauce over the cheese omg. Blackened crust. Pesto spaghetti! Arugula salad.
- •Olio e Piu in west villageKind of schmaltzy place but delicious bubbly pizza
- •LucaliHello. The big one. Thin, airy, essential. Worth the wait. Try a calzone on the side.
- •KestéMakes pretty inventive pizzas like with walnut sauce. Not bad!
- •Pizza da SoloKosher pizzeria based out of a small nook in the Sony atrium. A gem.
- •Sottocasa on Atlantic AveFlavorful and fresh and near the YMCA!
- •Bonus slice: SupremaYou may have heard of this place near Penn Station that makes the ultimate slice. It really is the best slice I've ever had. If you're not hungry enough for a whole pie (why not though?) go to Suprema and then take a train to New Jersey. 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕❤️