DAYDREAMING OF SUMMER
Some of my favorites...
- •The garden.There's nothing like discovering new squash blossoms while drinking your first cup of coffee.
- •Strawberry pickingIn a field that smells heavenly and overlooks the Bay.
- •Scuba CoveA little nook in a little town in a little state.
- •Morning GloriesIn more shades than are imaginable.
- •Hiking through lush forests.Where sound muffles and is clear as a bell, all at once.
- •Evening walks in warm salt air.
- •Summer skiesWhen night holds the light just a little while longer.