SOME HOMETOWN LOVE
A few places and things that make me smile.
- •A tiny pond in the woods, the film on its surface reflected the sunlight like a kaleidoscope.Nature astounds me.
- •The bridge.Driving across it reminds me of the simple beauty of the coast and the bay.
- •The drive into the state park.It's so lovely during twilight.
- •The blue snowflake that hangs above downtown.Makes me almost wish for snow.
- •The funny little dude that is spray painted on a cement partition at the local family-owned supermarket.This has become a pretty popular figure for the store.