THOUGHTS RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND WHILE GIVING A "ME" SPEECH IN PSYCHOLOGY
- •Why me?Why can't this speech be about absolutely anyone else?
- •Make eye contact.Yikes!
- •Okay, they look like they are interested in what I have to say.Uhmmm, maybe my life has been more interesting than I thought.
- •Please voice, do not shake!I'm not really a fan of public speaking... I'm more of an 'in print' gal.
- •Alright, my cross country travels piqued their curiosity.One of the best learning experiences imaginable.
- •They are raising their hands to ask me questions.I am so happy, I think my heart is going to explode!
- •Hmmmm... They want to know what made me return to school.I love to learn, and I want to have a career doing something that will make a difference.
- •I want them to know that I wish I had returned sooner.Time is precious.
- •Should I tell them it's never too late to follow a dream or is that too much?I'm just gonna say it.
- •They are clapping! They are clapping!Tears are in my eyes.
- •I love this class!📓💜